Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Scavenger

Aside from dogs, sticks, and yelling, Chachi loves nothing more than being outside. He can be in the foulest little baby mood, and if I simply open the back door and let him out, his heart lightens and he is overjoyed. To counter the productivity killing witching hour, I will often banish the children to the out of doors. Chachi is A-ok with this.


The witching hour, however, comes right before dinner, so little dudes can be pretty hungry. Not a problem for Chachino! He heads right for the garden and forages for strawberries to fill his little tummy until dinner is ready. I caught him out there working through a whole pile of both ripe and unripe berries. I guess I don't ever have to worry about him starving should I become incapacitated and unable to provide food for him.



Looking all innocent






"Hey ladies, want some strawberry?"


"I'll just dig around for some more here...."

No comments: