Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Playdate: Supersized

I love having tons and tons of kids at my house, the more the better. I know that some people think I'm crazy, but it makes me happy to have my home overflowing with children. I like finding them in the garden, squirting each other with the hose. I like to eavesdrop on their conversations about Wii technique and sportsmanship. I like walking into a room full of girls that have exceeded the boundaries of the dollhouse and have set up living spaces in every nook and cranny. I like that Daddo likes coming home to a sign taped to the door reading, "Come on in!" I like it all, which is why we had a mega playdate here this week (oh yeah, and so the girls could have fun playing with their friends, too).

Lunching on the back porch and spectating Wii

Chachi observes safely from behind the protective barrier of his juice cup.

No comments: