Monday, June 21, 2010

High Seas Expedition: VBS Day 1

Ahoy, Mateys! Shiver me timbers! Aaaaaarrrrrrgh! The High Seas Expedition has embarked!

Ok, sailor speak aside for a minute - How SPECTABULARIFIC!!!! (it's a word; look it up!) are De Brunk and Joy Austin for dedicating themselves to tirelessly to our Children's Ministry? I am so very, very thankful for you guys! It makes me want to cry.

Dang! I think I used up my ration of exclamations points for the day. Sorry if the rest of the post seems lackluster or blase.

Our majestic sailing vessel


The super cute ladies of Crew 11 - Josie, McKenna, and Madeline




Craft time!!!!! (Couldn't help myself)


Let the games begin!


The cuteness never stops in the Cragoe house. Andy and Johnny are definitely going on our list of approved boys.




Limbo!!! Here's how I see it: Mia rocked that joint, Gillian had all the fun, Chris is gettin' down and funky, McKenna's a little scared, Madeline cheated, and Johnny's got it all figured out.



Mrs. Rosenthal and the sassy and beautiful ladies of Crew 16

Gillian and Kaitlyn simply cannot get any prettier!

When they misbehave, we tie them up.

Too bad Chris seems to enjoy it.
What did we learn today?
  • God's word is true (AYE AYE, LORD!) - But you are near, oh Lord, and all your commands are true. - Psalm 119:151
  • Peter's prison break - Acts Chapter 15
  • Pirates have bad manners.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU Stephanie,
Since I was unable to take part this year, I could get my fix of VBS through your wonderful pictures, etc. I am so so grateful for your enthusiastic support and love in Jeusw' name.