Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of YooHoo! The sun has set on Day 2 of the High Seas Expedition. A little seasickness didn't slow us down, no sir! I've decided that I am going to use all of the exclamation points I want from now on; it's the only way to effectively communicate all that is VBS. (Take that, Elaine Benes!)
Yowza! That is a lot of kids!
A couple of scallywags (Madeline & Elizabetth) lollygagging at mess.
Best mates - Maddie & Amalia
Can you guess our theme for today?
Ok, here's the rundown:
Amalia and Tyler are bringin' it round,
Madeline's feet are leaving the ground,
Gillian's prancing,
Josie's on fire!
Jenae's kickin' back,
and Johnny's no crier!
Riley's hotsteppin',
McKenna's got it goin' on,
Andy's feet are flyin',
and Kaitlin's almost won!
Josie gets her very own spot in my heart. This is how I will always think of her, whether she is 5 or 35. :)
Beanbaggery - lots a cheating going on here. I think someone may have to walk the plank!
I'm glad Jenae is standing between Chris and Maddie; they have a secret crush on each other.
McKenna and Josie seem to have grown rabbit ears.
Besties (or beasties), Kyky and Fifi with sittin' with Sweet Kelli.
What did we learn today:
- God's word is comforting (Aye, Aye, Lord!) - Your promise revives me; it comforts me in all my troubles. - Psalm 119:50
- Paul's Shipwreck - Acts 27
- Nachos are delicious.
No comments:
Post a Comment