Thursday, May 21, 2009

Encore!

It saddens me to report that this is the last of Maddie's preschool performances. She'll be a big, bad Kindergartener next year. Let's she if she delivered all of her signature performance moves in this, her swan song:

The audience is breathless (or asleep) with anticipation.


The super-excited grand entrance: check.

Boredome/ fatigue sets in almost immediately: check.




Preoccupation with an accessory (her bracelet this time): check.



Pitch perfect singing and on point choreography: check.



Chachi awakens unexpectedly mid performance.


Nosepicking: check. Although it seems she delegated this aspect of the performance to her costars.



Howling at the moon: check.



Heartbreakingly cute solo, incorporating the "Hi Daddy" smile: check.



BRAVO MADDIE!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Stratton Family said...

that is so sweet, can't wait till our kid/s do school plays. then again I'm enjoying all the adventures up to that point too.

Katey said...

OMGosh I loved this post and almost teared up when I got down to her solo.

Sigh. What can I say. Kids are just awesome.