Fifi in the "jumpy"
What an arm!
Here we see the finesse of the underhand bean bag toss.
Daddo helping our little monkey across the bars. She got tired shortly after this point and desperately told Pat, "I can't hang on anymore!" I guess she didn't realize that with him holding her, she could just let go.
She loves these things!
Mommy and a very tired Chachi. Mindith looks like she is trying to set me on fire with her eyes.

The children listen attentively to the puppet singing show, broadcast on the world's most distorted PA system.
The children listen attentively to the puppet singing show, broadcast on the world's most distorted PA system.
In the egg "hunt" the children "found" plastic eggs containing "tandy," "woopy tooshins," and "wings, for mah findor."
The lovely ladies in their matching Easter dresses.
Davey, Carter, Maddie, and Fiona after their exhausting search.
Later that evening (after cheer, a birthday party, and naps) we went to the Saturday evening church service. Daddo was working sound, so it was up to me to get all three kids and I dressed and loaded into the car. When we hit the road at about 5:40, Maddie asked, "Are we super-late?" I said, "No, we're early," to which she replied, "What's early?" After church we went to Chipotle with the Barretts and the Blomquists and let the children terrorize the restaurant until they nearly dropped from exhaustion.
On Easter morning, I devised a real egg hunt to make the children earn their Easter baskets. In this scavenger style adventure, they were given a plastic egg containing a picture of the area where the next picture clue was hidden. Each plastic egg brought them ever closer to their glorious prize!
On Easter morning, I devised a real egg hunt to make the children earn their Easter baskets. In this scavenger style adventure, they were given a plastic egg containing a picture of the area where the next picture clue was hidden. Each plastic egg brought them ever closer to their glorious prize!
Here are the pictures that were in the hidden eggs:
LET THE HUNT BEGIN!
"What does it say, Sissy?"
Fiona discovers the next clue.
No comments:
Post a Comment