Tuesday, December 25, 2007

A Visit to St. Nick

Here is a glimpse of our visits to Santa Clause, past and present. I did not take Maddie in for pictures when she was an infant (bad Mommy!), but I'm sure that if I had, she would have been the consummate professional, as ever. Fi, however, is a tantrum throwing brat. She gave this year's photo her all, including stiffened body, arms thrown wildly into the air, and full on crying grimace. Welcome to our unofficial experiment in personality differences between siblings...

4 comments:

Veronica said...

Just wanted to tell you that my best friend Cindy (under my bloggin buddies "Steggells" - not "Steggell fam", as there are two of them) has been reading your blog & thinks that you are the funniest person on earth!! So Kudos to you for speaking your mind & making people laugh!

Veronica said...

Oh by the way, in reference to Gigi's comment, I too have a "tantrum-throwing brat" who everyone thinks is the sweetest little girl because only mommy sees her true colors. No one believes me when I tell them what a total brat she is either!

Stephanie said...

Thank you, Veronica! I've been reading your blog regularly, and I ove seeing pitures of hose adorable kids of yours!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.