Monday, December 10, 2007

Preschool Bluetooth

The picture has nothing to do with this story. I just really wanted to put a picture up. This exchange between me and Maddie in the car on the way home from the park this morning gave me a chuckle.

Me (on the phone with my sister, Rhonda): I really want to get my teeth whitened. I'm thinking of buying some Crest White Strips.

Maddie (from the backseat): Mama, Mama, Mama!

Me: What babe?!?!

Maddie: I want to get my teeth blue.


1 comment:

Veronica said...

I just got caught up on your blog from everything from here up! Looks like you guys have been having an extraordinary holiday season! Thank you for sharing a glimpse of it with us! And as for the blue teeth comment...I think you should let her do it! She would look fabulous with blue teeth to go along with her funky cocktail gloves made of mixed paint!