Monday, November 12, 2007
To My Adoring Fans
When I started my modest little blog, I really didn't think that anyone would be interested in looking at it. Most blogs only ever have one reader, the author. I did it mainly because I am horrible at journaling and writing down the girls' milestones and moments, and I knew this would keep me on my toes as far as writing stuff down goes. Little did I know that many of you would actually view it on a regular basis and make requests! You know who you are. "I want more pictures of the dogs!" "Love to see you in MORE pictures." Very well, as you wish. :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How is it that every year my wife gets better looking, yet I seem to just get fatter and balder. I love you honey, I just hope you never realize how much better you could do...
Post a Comment