We used Fi's actual birthday as an excuse to go out to dinner. We went to Cho Cho san, a Japanese style teppan restaurant. Fi normally inhales any kind of food I give her, but she wasn't really that into it tonight. I tried to take her bowl away from her when she almost dumped it on the ground, and she fought me like the dickens, but I think that was just because she wanted the bowl. Both of the girls were pretty adventurous with the chop sticks. Maddie is pretty good with them; shrimp is a great motivator for her.
"I'm very excited about the chopsticks!"
"Ah, I see yor futcha!"

"I got a little something in my back teeth. Wait a minute! I don't have back teeth!"

Fi found the whole process intriguing. She didn't get really excited about it or anything. She just watched intently and took it all in.

Look at them; Maddie is shielding her face like the chef is wielding a flame thrower, and Fi is just studying his every move.
Exasperated again!

What a pair!


Where's Fifi? There she is!
"I got a little something in my back teeth. Wait a minute! I don't have back teeth!"
Fi found the whole process intriguing. She didn't get really excited about it or anything. She just watched intently and took it all in.
Look at them; Maddie is shielding her face like the chef is wielding a flame thrower, and Fi is just studying his every move.
What a pair!
Where's Fifi? There she is!
No comments:
Post a Comment