This is, by far, my meanest post. I can't help it though; these things need to be said. I LOVE Project Runway. Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn are the two cutest individuals on TV, and I just want to give them both a big squeeze. However, I have noticed some disturbing similarities between some of the contestants and cartoon characters, SNL characters and pop singers. Let me know if you see it too.


Christian Siriano and Asrael Abyss, played by Chris Kattan on SNL's Goth Talk. Christian is actually pretty entertaining and funny. He is also a good designer. I do not like the way he sasses Tim Gunn though.


Kevin Christiana and Joey Fatone, formerly of N'Sync. Go straight guy, go!


Rami and Jafar from Aladdin. Both possess a calm confidence that is more than a little creepy.

Ricky, who cries a lot, seems to be the gay, cholo version of Beavis.

Marion. I think it's a shortened version of marionette, because he reminds me of Pinocchio.


Christian Siriano and Asrael Abyss, played by Chris Kattan on SNL's Goth Talk. Christian is actually pretty entertaining and funny. He is also a good designer. I do not like the way he sasses Tim Gunn though.


Kevin Christiana and Joey Fatone, formerly of N'Sync. Go straight guy, go!


Rami and Jafar from Aladdin. Both possess a calm confidence that is more than a little creepy.

Ricky, who cries a lot, seems to be the gay, cholo version of Beavis.

Marion. I think it's a shortened version of marionette, because he reminds me of Pinocchio.
4 comments:
Very funny. I agree with all of your observations. I love the Ricky/ Beavis one.
I have another one for you: Steven is the blond French Stewart. It's the squinty eyes.
Yes! I was trying to figure out who Steven reminded me of, and I was thinking along the lines of Matt Damon's ugly cousin. But,it is French Stewart.
Cracked up at this one. Notice Marion's name is the root word of marionette? (Yes, I studied word origins comprehensively in college). My cousins and my sister have said that Steven bears a resemblance to my Joelo. I can't really see it.
Post a Comment