Tonight we had our first episode of the girls colluding to goof around and avoid sleep. I think that Fi actually started it. As you can see, we are camping in our motorhome (I use the term "our" loosely, as Maddie is squarely convinced that the motorhome belongs to her). We put the girls down for bed at around 9:00 and retired to our boudoir. About 10 minutes later, we heard something that sounded like, "Abo ngdabe!" I believe this was Fi's signal for the shennanigans to begin. From there, the best that I can tell was that it was a game of peek-a-boo. Following the sequence of the photographs, Maddie hides under the blankets while Fi waits. Maddie then pops up, taps Fi on the head, and chases her to the edge of the pack-n-play. There is also a lot of giggling and squealing.
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Mischief is afoot!
Tonight we had our first episode of the girls colluding to goof around and avoid sleep. I think that Fi actually started it. As you can see, we are camping in our motorhome (I use the term "our" loosely, as Maddie is squarely convinced that the motorhome belongs to her). We put the girls down for bed at around 9:00 and retired to our boudoir. About 10 minutes later, we heard something that sounded like, "Abo ngdabe!" I believe this was Fi's signal for the shennanigans to begin. From there, the best that I can tell was that it was a game of peek-a-boo. Following the sequence of the photographs, Maddie hides under the blankets while Fi waits. Maddie then pops up, taps Fi on the head, and chases her to the edge of the pack-n-play. There is also a lot of giggling and squealing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment