Friday, June 27, 2008

Time for a new post already!

So, Maddie's last day of preschool was on June 5th, but I've been a little preoccupied, so bear with me. I can't believe the school year is already over! These are pics from the school picnic, held on the church lawn. Notice how Fiona always finds someone to let her crawl in his or her lap to cuddle. In this case, it's Mrs. Collom, Madeline's super sweet teacher. She reminds me of a cross between Snow White and a giant Barbie doll. She really is a special, special lady with such a great heart for the Lord. I feel so blessed that Maddie had a teacher with such a gentle and loving spirit. We will miss her next year!






Also, take note of the rage when another child is occupying Mrs. Collom's lap, and the look of disdain on Fiona's face as others are paying attention to Baby Audrey instead of her.

The following shots are from the sprinkler party that one of the moms held for Maddie's class. At one point the action got a little too hot for the camera. The moms must have been way into their conversations, because I looked over, and three of the kids had stripped completely naked and were sunbathing on the lawn. I wish I could have taken a picture because Madeline was just standing over them with a look on her face that said, "There is no way I am taking my clothes off!" I must say that Maddie's physique totally amazes me. She is so sturdy and compact. It's all muscle baby! I was also proud of my little Fistress for venturing out and mingling with the other children. She usually sticks pretty close to Mama when there are a lot of kids around (so totally opposite from her sister). It was nice to see her socializing and getting in on the fun.


Like a gazelle!

No comments: