The "Scientists" with their finished projects
Nothing like a little "hotscotch" after a long day of rocket assembly.
So, Patrick and the girls built model rockets last weekend. What else is there to say? We took them to Pepper Tree Park to launch. I forgot how windy it gets over there. The rockets themselves were not terribly aerodynamic to begin with, as they were little, starter models, and Madeline decorated hers all over with Halloween stickers. It was still fun to see them launch and try not to get in the way of the landing. I think that the cutest part was their retreival missions. After the rockets "landed," they would run out into the field to get them. It just looked funny to me, especially since Fi had her hair up in little devil horns. Daddo and his girls do the coolest things together!
1 comment:
Okay, okay, we get it....Patrick is a cooler dad. You win! I won't tell Cate it was your idea for dress credits if you don't tell her that Pat is a more fun dad. =)
Post a Comment