Aliens abducted my daughter and implanted a goal scoring chip in her right foot. How do I know this? Until today, she had flitted about the field, seemingly clueless about what game she was playing or that the point of it was to put the ball in the net. Her combined number of goals scored between this season and last: zero. Then, today, three goals. Bam! One awesome assist. Bam! If she got control of the ball, she took off with it and rocketed it between the posts. So, aliens. Obviously.
Warming up the goal scoring chip before the game
"Do I stomp on it? Like this?"
A post goal squeeze for Daddo.
Gettin' a congratulatory tummy tickle from teammate, Charlotte
A little happy dance
There she goes!
Goal #2 happy dance
Comin' in for #3
Eluding a Green Explorers defender
She shoots; she scores!!!!!!!
Yeah, definitely aliens.
1 comment:
Actually I think it was the practice session with the big kids at CLU. I think some stuff sunk in...
Post a Comment