Monday, July 12, 2010

Scrapbooking Trip

You might find it odd that the title of this post is "Scrapbooking Trip," yet none of these pictures are of lovely ladies whisking themselves away to Palm Springs. That's because my husband is awesome. He stayed home with the kids while I ran off with my friends to do heaven-knows-what for three days. And when I say "stay home," I really mean that he took them to swim lessons, home church, church, and to the beach on two different days, and he took pictures of it. I told you he's awesome; just believe me next time.

Since I was not present, there will be only sparse witty commentary from me.

The boy and Daddo








No, I don't know who this grown up woman is. I have a baby daughter, named Fiona, who vaguely resembles her.


Yes, it is July, and we do live in Southern California




Hello, handsomes!





I wonder what they're talking about.


Oh, that little body!

Again, I don't know this woman.

Three little girlfriends, digging for shells :)

"BAHWLL!"


This post is dedicated to "FT" Sarah (SARAH!), Pagan/ Nude Deana, Gluten Free Kristi, "She's just joking" Casey, and Kim the Mermaid.

No comments: