Thursday, July 15, 2010

California Gurlz (and Boyz)

Now then, a couple of hours at the beach makes everything better, doesn't it? I must admit, I was a-skeerd somethin' awful of taking all three kids to the beach without the eagle eyes and danger radar of Daddo accompanying us. It was all needless fear. It turned out to be, well, a day at the beach. Our most severe casualty was that Fiona stepped on a bee and got stung in the foot(I think twice somehow by the same bee, but I thought that was supposed to be impossible - leave it to one of my kids).

Little Miss - Pre-Sting


Fifi, Ky, and Katie digging for sand crabs


Is there a job where all you have to do is stand around and look charming and handsome all day? I think Chachi would be pretty good at it.

Luke's gonna need a handsome job, too.

Hmmm, I must have had my camera set on "blurry" again.

Chachi was seduced by the lure of older boys boogie boarding in the ocean. So he stole one and tried to make off with it. Someday, little man, someday.


"Hi. My name is Kylie, and I like Princesses and Cheetos."


More super sandy fun!

(Fiona must be rubbing off on me. Everything is "soopoh" this and "soopoh" that. "I'm soopoh tieyohd." "I'm soopoh hungahwy." Soopoh!)

The big girls getting down to some serious business.

And, we ended the day with a soak in the hot tub.

1 comment:

Nadine said...

Awesome pictures, Steph!

Thanks for letting me know I'm not alone - even at 10 and 12 I'm still living in fear of taking my two to the beach without Daddy.

It just makes me FEEL safer!