Saturday, July 31, 2010

Pro-Creators!

We really don't need an excuse to get together and eat a bunch of food, but for appearances, I think we were kind of celebrating the Paiks' return to sunny So Cal/ Matt's belated birthday / Zachary's birth/ and the month of July. Thank you, Julius Caesar, for that last one.

The creepy guy from the beach followed us home. We made him shave, and now he's our BBQ chef.


I think this is a boy band or something like that.

Aw, ZT, so sleepy!


" Mmmm, pureed carrots!"


"But wait! What is that bewitching aroma coming from out of doors? I want meat!"

Miss Josie and her mama


Heather, Me, Kylie, and Casey- I look like I'm about to fall asleep standing up.


Hmmm, I wonder from what mischief this one just returned.

Mac - She is, in fact, attached to Heather at the hip. :)

Don't mess with the blindingly fast moves of Jonathan!



FOOD FIGHT! No, that would have been very bad.


Yum, corn!


The Elders - Ben and Jonathan


"Whatchyoo lookin' at, Daddo?"


You can see where Sweet Josephine gets her beauty from.

Little Miss Anna "Cahnawtnee"


Never a shortage of food in these parts.



Really, who looks this good just 8 short weeks after having a baby? Who does she think she is, Heidi Klum?

Cheeky Luke

Somebody looks like her Daddy.....

Partners in Crime



The men are regaled by James' enchanting storytelling powers (complete with hand motions!)

We know the night is over when Chachi goes insane and runs wildly from one end of the room to the other, screaming loudly and indiscriminately at whomever crosses his path, or just at the air.
Thank again for more fantastic food and memories, Pro-Creators. And thank you, McCartney for so bravely hosting!

No comments: