Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Katie and TyTy

Katie and Kylie were surrounded by family, friends, and the Pro-Creators for their 4th and 2nd birthdays party. We got them a Play-doh Ice Cream Factory and sand toys. Games were played and panninis were eaten. All-in-all, a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon!




My little Charlie man in his preppy button down shirt.


Kylie, Charlie, and a very excited Madeline



Mackenzie trying to pretend she's not interested in food.
BEAN BAG TOSS





"Move out of the way, little one!" Josie blazes by Fiona.






"I am very busy, and I'll thank you not to bother me."







Her best lap time - 1:34:07


Pin the tail on the pony



A rather smug Maddie after her tail is pinned.




After carefully and skeptically watching others take heir turns, Fi decides to give it a go.



Mmmmmm, cupcakes!

The pink cupcake table


The brown cupcake table

Fiona swings menacingly

Let the sugar coma commence!


The children somehow lured me into the bounce house. I was sore for several days after this little workout.

No comments: