Brad arrived on Saturday night and brought with him wind and pancakes. So, we ended up having nearly everybody in our group come on over to our motorhome (aka - Costco, Mary Poppins carpet bag) for Jen's "surprise" birthday pancake breakfast. It was a lot of fun, actually, and the pancakes were pretty darn tasty. What a good friend Robyn is to have braved being nearly blown to Timbuktu as she ran across the campsite transporting supplies from her motorhome to ours. Let's not forget that Jen sacrifices her birthday every year for TDS, so we can't let a little breeze stop us from celebrating!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well, I guess it's time for me to blame you, oh did I say blame? I meant thank you for putting into my husband's head that we have to knock out the wall between our garage and Cate's room, so the we can make room for...... wait for it ......... the rhino that he's now obsessed with. It was bad enough when he wanted a boat. That was pretty much a pipe dream. Not only do we not have room for a boat, but we can't afford one. I was fine with him subscribing to magazines like "Sportfishing Monthly" and "You too Could Own This Boat Quarterly." (Obviously I'm exaggerating) I would silently chuckle as he would buy the Boat Trader magazines weekly at 7-11.
Now, however, he's moved on to bigger and better. Or should I say smaller and more affordable? Thanks a lot! He only got to point in the remodel in his head of making the garage bigger. He hasn't quite figured out where our daughter would sleep after the Rhino moved in! Oh Well! I guess as long as we don't have room at this point, I'm okay with him looking and researching out the best possible one. I might have to put my foot down if he subscribes to "Rhinos aren't dangerous, Really they aren't!" :0)
Sorry that was so long!
You can blame my husband for that. Their "we're just gonna go over to that hill and come right back" excursion lasted over an hour and nearly had me in hysterics as I envisioned them both hanging upside down in the wreckage with the radio just inches out of reach. Actually, when the weather is nice, I prefer the Rhino. It has a roof and a roll cage. We even strap Maddie's car seat into it. No joke.
You really need to come out with us, just once, to see what it's all about. In the FJ, you'll be in the lap of luxury compared to everyone else in their no-window, no-air conditioning Jeeps. We always get teased for our air conditioning and leather and wood grain.
Post a Comment