Monday, February 11, 2008
Another One for The List
Arranged marriage is a really cool idea in our book, but we're afraid of rebellion, so we're toning it down a bit. Pat and I have a list of pre-approved church boys from which Madeline and Fiona can select their husbands. Just attending church does not qualify one for the list. Certain qualities must be possessed and criteria met. So far, the Kerns boys are in! And, another one is on his way! These pics are from Kristi's baby shower, where we celebrated the upcoming arrival of boy#3!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wait a sec - I thought we had dibs on Drew Kerns! Heather had initial discussions last Saturday - I was just waiting until Baby Barrett was born to work out the dowry. ;)
Well, then you better hope you daughter is prettier than ours. It's a good thing you have Heather in your corner :)
Post a Comment