puff: noun - an exorbitantly priced, star-shaped delicacy of puffed rice cereal, enhanced with artificially fruit-flavored powder. A lifesaver for parents, virtually irresistible to babies.
So, I was sitting on the couch next to Patrick and Fi a few nights ago, minding my own business and watching the Barrett-Jackson auction, when I kept getting interrupted by Patrick's cackling and guffawing. As I peeked around him to the ever-lounging Fi, the source of his amusement became clear. Lying on her back with her entire arm, up to the mid-bicep area, engulfed in the Puffs container, she was fishing out handfuls (which for her is 4 or 5 puffs) and shoveling them into her pie hole. The two then decided it would be a fun game to drop them one at a time into her waiting, baby bird-like mouth (my Mommysense translates this course of action into: "Caution! Choking Hazard!"). Not to worry, most of them landed on her nose, which she found most hilarious.
No comments:
Post a Comment