Saturday, January 12, 2008

Narco-Girl in Training


Have you ever heard the term "lunatic fringe?" I think we live in it. I really just don't understand the games these girls play sometimes. Many of them revolve around going to sleep, yet the real life sleeping often falls short of ideal (in the opinion of Mama and Daddo anyway). What started out as a picnic on the porch became a game of camping on the porch once the food was all gone. And by camping, I mean pretending to go to sleep and then, after about a minute, leaping up and shouting, "THE SUN IS UP!" We also had to sing Row,Row, Row Your Boat (gently down the STREET) a few times. What, you don't know that one?

Fi is a born lounger, so this game suits her perfectly. Even when she was a newborn, she would find a way to put her feet up and chill. Note: The blanket they are using has been dubbed "The Camping Blanket." Who knows why. I don't think we have ever taken it camping. My, there are a lot of quotation marks in this post.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also see in the pictures in this post that Fi has managed to score herself a pink baby. Were the two dads being held captive?