After a day of running around, riding in the car, and napping in pigtails, Daddo relieved Maddie of her hair bondage by taking out her rubber bands and vigorously rubbing her head. These are the miraculous results. Please don't let the saying on her t-shirt be lost on you. I think that it is the funniest part of these pictures.
Friday, July 13, 2007
You look pretty "fro"miliar.
After a day of running around, riding in the car, and napping in pigtails, Daddo relieved Maddie of her hair bondage by taking out her rubber bands and vigorously rubbing her head. These are the miraculous results. Please don't let the saying on her t-shirt be lost on you. I think that it is the funniest part of these pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We call this look "Ode to Cotton Candy!" Cate will wake up and say, "Hey, I have cotton candy hair." You have to embrace the curls. It's a battle you will never win. I found a great mousse if you're interested!
Has Maddie started some sort of cult I'm not aware of? You guys had better start paying more attention to those late night "meetings" with her stuffed animals.
Post a Comment