Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Remainder



I have a bunch of onesy-twosey pics that I cannot in good conscience not share, but I don't want to do separate posts for each one. They will be synthesized here into a single but not necessarily cohesive post. It's what Fiona would call "mooshing it togethoh."





Those are Chachi prints. He fancies pulling off the stove knobs and announcing, "Mama, bohkin!"







When you fail to leave Daddo with the specified cardboard anchor for the wind winch science project, your science book becomes the anchor.








The Fresh Prince of Thousand Oaks







These two always cut an impressive figure.






Look at those beautiful apple cheeks and wild eyes!




Boy next door





Aunt Dondie came to visit and brought the girls, um, an activity to do.



Bouncy ball!




Isn't Aunt Dondie so fun?



Madeline's got it dialed in.




Fiona sports her bling, the likes of which would make even Carmela Soprano proud.



The breakfast club - Fiona says, "Whassup, fool!"





"Chockit Yohgoht"



My preciosas



This is monkey and his dad. We embrace diversity.



Fifi getting primped for picture day.


And that, folks, wraps up September. I hope you had as much joy in yours as we had in ours!

No comments: