For this reason I kneel before the Father, from whom his whole family in heaven and on earth derives its name. I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.
4 comments:
So, I guess we are going to go skinny-dipping and bike riding? At the same time? Fi looks like she might have some inappropriate footwear on there...
I love you guys. Even though you are nuts...
- daddo
I like the shoes. They accentuate her ham hocks.
Fi is looking a little suggestive in her get-up. I also REALLY like Maddie's Michael Jackson/motorcycle-riding gloves. A very important accessory.
GREAT picture! Love the heels and diaper. HaHa!
Post a Comment