How To Play This Game of Tag: List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, and 3 facts about yourself. Tag people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
3 Joys:
1. Those rare moments when Maddie and Fi play together for more than 10 minutes without fighting
2. Listening to Madeline play Project Runway. She does a dead on Tim Gunn and Heidi. Here is a sample:
"Designers! You have 15 hours to get your models dressed. The show is about to begin!"
"Who do you think will win. I love my dress."
"Models! 5 minutes until the show."
"Oh Madeline, you dwessed yoah moadul da best. You ah da winnah of dis challenge!"
"Hey! We wanted to win."
"Let's go get our models out of these costumes."
3. Getting to spend some time alone with Patrick.
3 Fears
1. Drag Queens - I never realized I was afraid of them until the Drag episode of PR. Then I had nightmares that they were trying to break into my house and kill me.
2. Dcotors/ Medical Procedures
3. Something bad happening to my husband or children
3 Goals
1. Grow closer to Jesus Christ every minute of everyday through prayer, time in the word and fellowship, so that I can go out and make disciples of many. So, why am I here futzing on the computer?
2. Name this baby and get the house white glove clean before the baby comes.
3. Persuade my husband to watch Napoleon Dynamite with me.
3 Obsessions/Collections:
1. My blog
2. Cookbooks
3. Judge Judy
3 Facts:
1. I spend way too much time on the computer.
2. I am well on my way to a post-graduate degree in Literature, and, recently, I could only get 40 pages in to James Fenimore Cooper's The Last of the Mohicans. It was too hard. I think I'm getting dumber.
3. Pregnant man gives birth: That's a fact! (If you can't name that movie, I shun thee).
I tag Veronica, Sarah, Katey, and Cindy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Thanks for the tag! I have been using adobe photoshop to make the collages & then you upload them onto blogger like one photo... but if you want to make a thicker border around your photos (like mine that are not on a collage) I can tell you how to do that. It just takes a little bit of tweaking in the html, but it's not too hard. Let me know, if you want to know how!
I believe the answer you are looking for is "So I Married an Axe Murderer" My job is done, I have to go prepare my Juice Tiger for my Garth Brooks Juice Diet.
Drag Queens! Ha! You are just TOO funny! That epidsode was a little disturbing...I have to agree. I love reading your blog! I'll get on the tag. So fun to have new friends!
or... were you asking about the whole background of the blog? Cause thats really easy... let me know what you want help with.
Hmmm...we may be able to help with #3 on the goals. All we have to do is stage an 'extra' home group meeting one month.
Yes, good plan. I think we need to change our worldview on ruining people's lives and eating all of their steak.
Post a Comment