Monday, September 15, 2008

The Talent Show



Annie Banannie and Jilly Bean came to visit us this week, which is always a treat. Maddie, Annie, and Fi created quite the spectacle of performance art. From the costumes, to the singing, to the dancing, it was a sight to see. The songs, led by Madeline, seemed to be mostly gibberish. Yet, Annie appeared to know them and could follow along with no problem. I'm pretty sure that I made out the words "scientist" and "kitchen." Other than that, I was at a loss. Fiona did quite a bit of her "banninna" dancing with her arms arched gracefully above her hot pink wig. That wig is pretty scary. I saw it sitting on the floor in the corner after she was done wearing it, and my first instinct was to kill it. I also love Fi's sassy face in the first picture of all three of them. Jill dutifully watched the performance with me and Sar. I think the performance finally ended with the Pledge of Allegiance. These girls are too cute.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I definitely hear "tea and vodka." What's going on in that house of yours?

Jenny said...

I hear "tea and vodka" too. LOL Those girls are hilarious!

Stephanie said...

It's what I use to get them calmed down before bedtime.

Stephanie said...

Oh, I hear "America" too. I would also like to point out to you Sarah that my daughters, despite their drinking habit, are not the ones flashing the camera.

Anonymous said...

This is the greatest! :) Make sure to keep this for showing the boyfriends, about 12 years from now. :)