Aunt Bebess Comes to Visit
She brings with her a Dora pop-up book and sticker postcards. She is made to play "puppy-puppy" under the kitchen table for an extended period of time. She makes Madeline cry by telling her that hitting is wrong.
Mommy's Day at Preschool
From the scowl on her face in every picture you would think it was Terrorist's Day or Influenza Day. We did, in fact, enjoy ourselves. We ate breakfast, listened to a story (I'll Love You Forever) , made a beaded picture frame, and played on the playground. It was a smashing good time. Hey, does anyone else think I'll Love You Forever is a creepy story? I mean, this old broad is driving across town in the middle of the night with a ladder strapped to the roof of her car, crawls through her grown son's second story bedroom window, and scoops him onto her lap to sing to him. Helloooooo,boundaries!?!?!
Fiona Becomes a Swimsuit Model, Sort Of
"I know I'm hot!
Maddie watches the whole scene in disgust at her sister's vanity and ignorance of how to properly wear a bathing suit.
Preschool Spring Program
1) Mommy and Fi wait eagerly for the program to start.
2) Our starlet makes her blue carpet entrance.
3) The narcolepsy is still a problem.
4) No nose picking this time, but for all of the crotch grabbing going on you would think she was Michael Jackson. Also, I hear a teacher very sharply call out "Madeline!" I looked up to see her with both hands on her face streching out her lips. nostrils, and eyelids to their limits. Couldn't get a picture quickly enough.
5) She knew about 80% of the lyrics and choreography this time. We are improving!
6) The "Hi Daddy!" is still a fan favorite.
4 comments:
Maddie's hair amazes me every time I see it... absolutely gorgeous!
Love Fi's swimsuit fashion show! My kids also tend to put things that belong on the "bottom" on their heads! (this sometimes poses a health hazard when we are dealing with the dirty laundry!)
Love the pics... am also totally creeped out by Love You Forever- I find it depressing... a little weirded out by the blue bikini that looks like a stuffed bra. Or is little Fi developing already?
You crack me up! Cate's downfall in her performances is that she THINKS she knows the lyrics and choreography, but doesn't. She is SO loud and boisterous about it, that all the kids tend to follow her. Then they're all singing the 2nd verse of (input silly preschool song here) again and again!
Post a Comment