Monday, May 5, 2008

M' Home Girls

Me, Keri, Casey, Preggo, and Julie


Home Church girls, that is. We threw a bangin' shower for Heather on Sunday. A wicked good time was had by all. Kristi correctly guessed Heather's girth, and Maria R. sure has an accurate pallette for those baby food flavors. We finally got to meet the wild gals, Debbie and Barbara, the grandmas-to-be. They got a little out of hand. Rick, I'll be sending you a bill for the damages. Seriously, we all felt so blessed to be able to do this for Heather, and we are so excited to meet Baby B. Heather is going to be such a gentle, loving, and awesome mommy. My children will surely be jealous of Mackensie. Am I spelling that right? I have no idea. Anyway, we love you Heather! Happy Baby!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks for the invite! I always love spending time with you girls!

Anonymous said...

The shower was wonderful! Thank you so much for the invitation--it was great to spend time with such darling young moms. Heather is lucky to have such great role models.

Debbie Wyman

Stephanie said...

Debbie, you are too sweet! And even after I slandered you!