Friday, October 12, 2007

Why I Love My Family



Because they're lunatics! My awesome husband watches the urchins for me every Wednesday morning so that I can go exercise in peace: no one screeching "MOMMY, MOMMY, MOMMY!" as I'mtrying to power through my 20th bicep curl, no one trying to poke my eyeballs out as I am trying to do some crazy contortionist ab exercise that my trainer comes up with (love ya, Rach!). You know, peace. So, I come home today and find that there is a "burfday pardee" taking place in my living room. The music is on really loud, and Pat and Fiona are lounging on the couch wearing "pardee" hats. Maddie has brought nearly every toy in her bedroom out and set it up on the coffee table. Who else has this much fun? Coming home to this stuff truly lets me appreciate how fun and cool my family is. Yay Family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know you, I just found this blog because I found an albino praying mantis and was doing a search on them. BUT, I just want to let you know that after reading about your husband and kids' "burfday pardee" I fell in love with your family too. Actually, I first fell in love when I read you scripture posted at the beginning of your blog. In fact I copied it so I could paste it into my Facebook when I get off of here.
Blessings,
Connie Lowe