Wednesday, October 31, 2007

We've Got A Bad Vermin Problem Around Here!

As we were getting ready to go to the Harvest Carnival on Wednesday night (yes folks, it's Christian for "Halloween") we found a giant ladybug on the lawn....

Then we came upon a very pissed off fairy in the front garden....

A Jack rabbit on the back porch....


and a Jilly Bunny right beside him....

I tried to wrestle the first two to the ground, but they proved too powerful in their cuteness....

This one can twirl to and fro all the live long day....



She can be very, very sweet....


Or rather shrewd and cunning!


And this one is so silly; she'll send you running!


So, sorry I couldn't resist the rhyming.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness, Maddie is getting so big! Isn't it crazy? Where does the time go? Seriously - where does it go? I want to know!!!
They look adorable!

Stephanie said...

I know, it's like I woke up one day and she was a big kid. Fi is staying a little baby for me for a nice long time though. I love it.