Saturday, June 13, 2009

Mac Attack Turns 1!

Our sweet friend Mackenzie is a whole year old! I cannot believe that our little Mac Attack is such a big girl.


"Hey balloon! Come back here!"

Cheerios, food of the baby gods

The proud Daddy ushering in Mac's cake. I think he might have thought twice about giving it to her had he seen what the children ended up doing to it.


Mommy loves Chachi.

Who let these guys in?


Happy Birthday toooo yoouuuuuu!

"I'm coming to get you, ladybugs!"


Mmmmm, frosting!


Waiting patiently for their turn at the cake.



The lovely fruits of the Pro-Creators: Josie, Elizabeth, Fiona (Isn't she having any fun?), Maddie, Katie, and Kylie


She is really going for it!

The always photogenic Casey and Matt

Mike and my little middle-aged man, Luke



The children descend on the smash cake.

"Hey, watcha got there, Mac?"


A very sweet and messy birthday girl!

No comments: