Sunday, September 20, 2009

Charlie is 8 Months Old!!!!!

Highlights of Charlie's 8th month:

  • He's in crawling position! He's not quite sure what to do when he gets up on all fours, but I'm sure he'll figure it out any day now.

  • He can pull himself up to standing position! But, he doesn't quite realize yet that he can't walk, so when he turns around to leave he falls down. Not so fun! Lots of bumps and bruises on the noggin'!

  • Charlie and his sisters play in his room every morning when he wakes up. The girls climb into his crib, and I can hear them giggling and screaming until I can drag myself out of bed.

  • He got his second tooth.

  • Charlie went to Disneyland for the second time!
  • We like to call him The Chach, El Chacho, or Mr. McGatch.


Dude likes to grab the wheel from Daddo and try his hand at Mario Kart.

Attacked by the pink wig!


He's working out a plan on forward motion.



Charlie loved riding in the backpack on our First Day of School hike in Wildwood Park.




This is one of his favorite places to pull himself up (and fall down).




With Aunt Beenie at the Avon Walk for The Cure.



Making mischief with big sister after naptime.

"I LOVE YOU, MOM!"
Two handsome dudes waiting to ride Nemo again.



"This ride is delightful!"
"Word."
"I Love It's A Small World!"
"What?"


This is on the Winnie the Pooh ride. I would love to know what they are so entranced by.


Handsome Dudes waiting for the girls to see Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, and Eeyore.



Tired kids after a day at Disney with the Blomquist girls. Charlie is getting his neck pinched by Fiona.

No comments: