Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Baby Fi's First Day of Preschool

Today is Fiona's first day as a preschooler in Mrs. Bradley's Young 3's class at Bethany Christian School. She is not really that into going to school. Every time I ask her if she is excited about starting school, she says "No." There was also some crying when we left her in the classroom, which was hard for mama to take. But, I think once she gets into the groove she will really love it.
She was super excited to have two braids. I have no idea how I scraped together one braid, much less two out of her sparse amount of hair.


She's groweds up, she's groweds up, and she's groweds up!

"Me and my enormous ba-a-ack-pack


On her way out the door with her gigantic backback. "What ever is in such a big backpack?" you ask? Lunch and an extra set of clothes in case she has a wee-wee accident.

Breaking the parking lot rules on the first day



Fifi, Chachi, and Daddo


Big sister was there to show her the ropes. You can't see it here, but she just yanked Fi's thumb out of her mouth. Nice.

Oh, this one breaks my heart. She found her name all by herself and hung her back pack up on her hook, just like a big kid.




Chachi is rarin' to go!


"Cupcake anyone?"

So many things to do!




Me and my big kid, Fi.


"What?"


No comments: