Intense chef, Sweet chef
Madeline and I made Daddo's cake from scratch.
The girls painstakingly decorate the cake.
A little heavy on the sprinkles.
Madeline wanted it to be a "surprise" party, so Daddo called me from the driveway and we "hid" from him. Fiona did not quite get the concept of hiding and kept trying to get up and run to the door. This is a finish line style ribbon that Maddie taped up for Pat to run through as he entered the part domain.

Daddo is greeted by his lovey girls. No, I don't know what Fi is wearing. I think Fi spilled something on herself that day, and all I had in the diaper bag for a change of clothes was shorts and a t-shirt, and I left her tights on her because it was a little cold.
Daddo is greeted by his lovey girls. No, I don't know what Fi is wearing. I think Fi spilled something on herself that day, and all I had in the diaper bag for a change of clothes was shorts and a t-shirt, and I left her tights on her because it was a little cold.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, DADDO! WE LOVE YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment