Fiona hates Santa. I wish it were not so, but clearly her bulging veins and exposed molars express her rage at being set on his lap, year after year. Madeline is, as ever, pleased to be there and chooses the photogenic route.
Oh man...fun times...we got the same exact picture with our boys....the oldest one was cute and happy and the youngest one was screaming his head off...GOTTA LOVE IT!
For this reason I kneel before the Father, from whom his whole family in heaven and on earth derives its name. I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.
1 comment:
Oh man...fun times...we got the same exact picture with our boys....the oldest one was cute and happy and the youngest one was screaming his head off...GOTTA LOVE IT!
Post a Comment