Saturday, December 13, 2008

Annie Bannanie's B-day Bash

Little Miss Annie is 3! She had a fun little birthday party at Steve and Connie's (who both Annie and Madeline affectionately call Grandma and Dude) where the kids, including the grown-up ones got to decorate their own cookies.

Daddo and the girls working on their masterpieces



More cookie decorating with Davey and Carter. I'm not sure why exactly I needed to be concentrating so hard, or why Daren is about to lick the knife that Annie will stick back into the communal frosting bowl.


The birthday girl in deep concentration

"Oh, I'll lick it. Go ahead and dare me."



I decided to give my guy some acne. Dude is quite proud of his mountain o' frosting on his cookie.

The best part is the eating of the cookies. I also like pictures where Fi appears to be smirking bemusedly at her sister.



I just like this picture because everyone in it is making a weird face.



Annie blows out her candles and opens her presents with the much needed aid of Madeline.


Ella-bella and Meatball Face (aka - Jill)

No comments: