The Bethany Christian School annual Christmas preschool
performance was everything one would expect it to be. I think that we hit all of the major elements of a classic Madeline performance, with a little extra cuteness to boot:
1) Fiona's
pre-show antics, sucking her thumb and pinching her neck, and then sucking her thumb and pinching
Daddo's neck.



The entire preschool assembled and ready to perform. There were an inordinate amount of criers this year, at least 3 or 4. And, one kids fell off the back of the bleachers :(.

2) The Grand Entrance
3) Nose picking

4) Narcoleptic yawning
5) Blase choreography performance

6) The added cuteness
7) The "Ohmygosh, that's my dad!" Hi Daddo move.



Yes, I think we got everything and more this year! Merry Christmas!
2 comments:
Got your Christmas card & your thank you card yesterday! Thanks!!! Don't mind my email about "did you get my package?", I got your card the same day I sent that!! LOL! Glad you liked it! I loved your Christmas card. Mine are stamped & ready to go, but due the constant snowing I can't make it to the post office nor am I going to walk my butt all the way down to the mailbox! You should have it soon though! :)
CUTE pics and I love the commentary! Your daughters are beautiful!
Post a Comment