Saturday, July 12, 2008

DSI Company Picnic

"The Man" told us to go to this park and bring food for the Company Picnic, so we did. You just can't refuse The Man. The kids were distracted by a play lady, hula hoops, a bounce house, face paint, and mucho snacks. Daddo dominated in kickball. Mommy tried to look like she wasn't about to vomit all over (I did not do a very good job).


DSI Folk


"I am so over these parachutes and hula hoops. I'm gonna go lounge in the bounce house."


Mid-Air Maddie

I don't know what Roy and Reina are talking about, but neither of them looks as if they'll back down.


Sweetie Fifi






Val and Jude Smackdown
Daddo kickin a-- in kickball

Face Painting: The last activity before Mommy had to call it quits.

Somebody has to do everything big sister does.

Totally awake one minute....


Totally not, the next. I'm noticing a trend here.

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Not feelin' so good these days, huh? Other then that, is everything going well with the pregnancy? I'm bummed I won't be there to see you all cute & prego in person this time!