Maddie and Katie dined under the stars at the famed Dora table last night. This picture cracks me up because when I plunked the girls' juice down, they both snatched up their cups immediately and started sucking away. They just looked at me with their big eyes from behind their sippy cups for at least thirty seconds. Then, I went in to get the camera, and when I came back out, they were still at it. It was as if they had been wandering in a barren desert and this was the first hydration they had in weeks.
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
All Hail to the Juice Monkeys!
Maddie and Katie dined under the stars at the famed Dora table last night. This picture cracks me up because when I plunked the girls' juice down, they both snatched up their cups immediately and started sucking away. They just looked at me with their big eyes from behind their sippy cups for at least thirty seconds. Then, I went in to get the camera, and when I came back out, they were still at it. It was as if they had been wandering in a barren desert and this was the first hydration they had in weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment