The girls and Grandma Margred gettin' the party started right: with bubbles.
Pizza time with Josie, Joel, Jonathan, Cole, and Taylor. I love how Taylor's pizza slice is giant in proportion to her body size.
Such a lot of presents for such a little girl! And, my lame, last minute cake purchase.
Maddie takes her turn and then very sternly supervises Carter.
One of the highlights of the party, for me, was the balloon game. I don't think that this particular group of kids was quite ready for a game requiring the body weight necessary to pop a balloon and the nervous system to handle the resulting loud noise. The balloons simply did not burst under the pressure of their featherweight bodies, and when the first one did pop, Carter quickly announced, "I don't wanna play this game anymore." Then, he left the room.
Big sister helper putting Fi's two candles on her cake.
Fifi blowing out her candles.


Fifi finally enjoying her cake.
The rest of the kids are enjoying their cake too.
At first, Daddo was helping Fi open her presents, and then she started to tear into them herself. The funniest thing was that towards the end, every time she opened a present, she started saying, "OH MY GOSH!" in a really loud, deep, Tommy Boy-esque voice. I think that's why I'm chuckling in that one picture.





















No comments:
Post a Comment