Thursday, August 5, 2010

Zoo!

We went to the Santa Barbara Zoo. I don't have much else to say about it.

The children gawking at the Chilean flamingos (or, per Madeline, "flamencos"). Fiona, who smells everything acutely, found them to be "weewy stinky!"

Wow, Madeline, could you get any further away from your sister while still actually touching?

Poison dart frogs and Madagascar hissing cockroaches - girls' best friends!

Macaw!


Here's a great idea: Gives dozen of kids cardboard butt pads, on which to burn buns down a giant AstroTurf hill. Not dangerous at all. Not at all.

Oh, so that's where they come from!

They call him The Turtle Whisperer.





For those of you unfamiliar, it's a giraffe.

Geez, would it have been too much to ask for the guy taking our picture to tell me that I had excessive cleavage hanging out? Yeah, I guess that might have been a little awkward for him. Nevermind.

Now, is that all the sass you can handle, or what?

No comments: