What can I say? The Dude does not like green beans. As if the furrowed brow, puckered mouth, and glaring scowl weren't enough of a clue to let mom know to lay off the green beans, each bite ended with a whole body shudder as he whipped his head from side to side trying to escape the offensive taste assaulting his palate. He remained in a sour mood for the duration of the evening, rarely cracking a smile or making eye contact. I think tonight we'll go back to peas.
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Hold the Green Beans, Please!
What can I say? The Dude does not like green beans. As if the furrowed brow, puckered mouth, and glaring scowl weren't enough of a clue to let mom know to lay off the green beans, each bite ended with a whole body shudder as he whipped his head from side to side trying to escape the offensive taste assaulting his palate. He remained in a sour mood for the duration of the evening, rarely cracking a smile or making eye contact. I think tonight we'll go back to peas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
hahahaha that is too funny. these are great pictures. so he's holding a grudge is he?
oops wrong account lol - this is Christina Stratton.
ah, you gotta love the whole first foods experience! hehe....
I hate green beans .. I am with you Char Char on this one....
anonymous is me.. Marlene
Post a Comment