Despite the choking hazard, Fiona has bullied us into letting her eat popcorn...by the fistful. We've been eating popcorn as an after dinner treat lately, and my intention was to break off small pieces of popcorn with no kernel attached and feed them to her one at a time. Well, she had other plans, like diving head first into the bowl and stuffing her face with gobs of popcorn. Typical Baby
Fi. If we tried to move the bowl safely out of her reach, she would start hyperventilating and claw her way through whoever she had to to get to it.
"Hmmm, what's in here guys?"

"Let me just feel around and see what I get."

"On second thought, I probably better look, just to make sure I'm getting the best ones."

"You know, I'm just gonna go ahead and stand up to get a better vantage point and to increase my leverage, in case I get a particularly heavy load."

"This will do just fine."

"I'll just pop some in my mouth here..."

"Yup, better use two hands!"

"Fiona, here's how a lady does it; it's a delicate munch."

3 comments:
We don't do too many snack foods in the house (probably because we snack every time we're out of the house) but Cate has recently discovered Pirate's Booty at a friends house. She LOVES it. If you're worried about choking, I'm sure they would be less worry for you!
What a crack-up your kids are!
Well, now that I've seen how adept she is at it, I'm not so worried. I just can't believe she can pack it away like that!
Ah yes, the popcorn bowl attack mode... we are quite familiar this in our home as well. I'd hate to see Aly & Fi try to share a bowl!
Post a Comment